Sonic Adventure... 3? (And Forces too)

Good whatever time it is, ladies and gentlemen,
This is the topic everyone likes to hear about, and not just because it could be one of the most controversial and cool Sonic video games, but because its origins are nostalgic for most people.
But I'm not one them. I was born years after the release of the last Adventure game, so the first Sonic game I ever played was the critics-criticised Sonic Forces
I really liked that game, but after reading the critics -which were extremely veridic, had the writer been a Sonic fan or not-, I started thinking if it was worth playing, since no one liked it.

Of course, it was, but at that moment, maybe due to the inexperience of life, or the fear of being ridiculized, I didn't realize it, and the following point is the one I liked the most about the game.
The gameplay: My sister thought the story was boring, but, in fact, it was pretty awesome.
I questioned her aphorisms, though. Her saying about the story gave me an unusual state of perplexity and I had a question: how did the Forces story related to other Sonic games? Did this game achieve its original objective, having a younger public devoted to the game? 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "sonic forces""
Sonic Forces, 2017 (
Now, everyone is orbiting an idea that has been talked of since the release of this game, an idea that has also been present at the release of other Sonic games considered "bad" by the critics and the fandom alike (Sonic Colors, Sonic Lost World, the Boom trilogy) and it included the possible launch of the third component of the Adventure series. 

Is a third part possible?



Therefore, it's become a tradition that, every year in New Year's day, someone out in the community starts a rumour about a possible remake or the continuation of the aforementioned game. When I see all those comments on diverse social media, as a long-time Sonic fan, I feel that, although probably lacking some of the original ingredients of the first two games, if a Sonic Adventure 3 makes itself a path through the modern world of videogames, it'll definitely give us fun of whatever the topic or story or gameplay is about, because if there's something Sonic fans anticipate more than the movie hitting theatres on February, that is the reveal of the long-awaited Part Three.
And if you don't like it, don't worry, because you have to like what you prefer.

Thanks for reading!
Atomi



P.D.: Stay tuned, dear readers, because I'm planning a comeback talking about the movie (when I get to see it, of course) at the end of February on the next Sonic post.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to blog